Friday, July 1, 2022

Christmas in July with Elizabeth Craft Designs

I'm playing with Elizabeth Craft Designs products this month and enjoying every bit of it, especially adding to my Christmas cards.  

The Die Cut Divas' challenge is "Christmas In July"

The prize to the randomly drawn winner is a $25 gift certificate.

I didn't have time to make a card with this fantastic train set and I finally did a happy dance on completing this card.  I have to give credit to one of the designers for Elizabeth Craft Designs for turning a fence into train tracks.  Yes, I had to have the train, the cars and the "train tracks" - um, fence.  The set has 4 slimline dies with two small flower making sets.  But today, it was all about cutting the "tracks".  I didn't use the sprinkles that come with the train engine, but added Nuvo dots. The only thing I colored were the Christmas lights and then added Glossy Accents to them for lots of shine.

I took the picture on my Smoke Tree in the back yard.  The tree literally looks like it's made of smoke.




Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Holiday Train
Elizabeth Craft Designs Train Cars
Elizabeth Craft Designs Adventure Edges 2 "train tracks" but I wish I had bought
Elizabeth Craft Designs Slimline Adventure Edges.  I pieced together the tracks.
Elizabeth Craft Designs set of Winter/Christmas Words no longer available at ECD
My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil
Distress Ink - Broken China
Copic markers
Scrap paper
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Red Berry
Vagabond die cut machine

I would like to enter the following challenges
The Corrosive Challenge - “Anything Goes” #6
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #69
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” #60
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft - "Anything Goes" #7-2022
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything Goes" #101
SheepSki Designs Challenges #64 "Christmas in July"


4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Arlene. Beautifully done.

Cindy C. said...

Super cute Christmas train!!!

Michelle N. said...

Great Christmas train-well done!

Louise F NZ said...

Very cute card, thanks for playing along with us at Mix it Up challenge :)