Friday, July 29, 2022

Happily Playing with a new Elizabeth Crafts die set

 Yes, here I am again, playing with two brand new die sets, only this time it's a birthday and a  Monster is at the party.  This is a great Flip die that you can also use to include a gift card on the back of the flip panel.  I used one of the cute new monsters too.  

If you know these lyrics "one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple people eater", that's what came to mind when creating this dear monster.  

Card Front below


Card flipped still looking at the front of the card.  The eyes are portions of the monster's eyes.

Back of the card if you turn the card above around.  I decorated both sides.
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Birthday Flip Card
Elizabeth Craft Designs Monster 3
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles die (back die behind the sentiment)
Die-namics Stitched Rectangle die (front die behind the monster)
Distress inks & Distress oxide ink - can't remember what I used 
Vagabond die cut machine

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #40
Krafty Chicks All Occasions
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - use patterned paper 






3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So fun!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable monster flip card, Arlene! LOL - I still haven't opened my shipment with these cute dies...

Darnell said...

How cool that you decorated both sides, Arlene! Yes, I remember those lyrics (loved that song!) and they go perfectly with your cyclops! It's a fun birthday card! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell