Friday, July 2, 2021

Reveal Card Chain Challenge For June

  I always try to join in the Card Chain Challenge (CCC) as it's so much fun to receive something in the mail!  I chose "Things that Fly".  I knew exactly what I wanted to use when I saw this option listed.  I have never used the die before and it had been languishing with some other unused dies until this challenge.  I wanted something bubbly for the sky - a look of airiness about it, so I chose this digital paper to use.  

Below are all the options to complete the challenge, so you can see it's fairly simple to find an option that fits your style, stamps, dies...

I chose "Things that Fly".


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Swirling Swallow
Whimsy Stamps digital papers Green Bokeh
Kat Scrappiness Ice Ice Baby enamel dots
Copic markers in B12,B16,B18B24,BG13 BG15
Vagabond die cut machine







6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous card, Arlene! Just love the bokeh behind your soaring bird - stunning in that blue!!

Angelnorth said...

That's a really pretty die cut and I love the background you chose - shows it off perfectly!

HilaryJane said...

What a wonderful bird die. I can see why you have been keen to use it. It looks amazing against the bokeh background too. I do love blue and green together and whenever I see it I am reminded of a little saying that my mother used to use 'blue and green should never be seen without a colour in between'. I don't know where it comes from, but I am very happy when I see it disregarded xx

Dawn T said...

Stunning Arlene. I really love the background. Like Hilary my Mum always said the same thing, but here they are amazing together.

Julia Aston said...

What gorgeous green bokeh design paper you used as background for your lovely bird die in blue! xx

papierelle said...

This really magnificent bird came flying to me. Thank you again very much for your beautiful card and the small gifts. Hugs from Germany Gundi