Sunday, January 3, 2021

A Mixture of Dies and Fun

 I made all slimline cards for my kids (adults) and their significant others, including my granddaughter.  

I unfortunately deleted some snap shots, so some cards are entirely missing, but they did make it to their intended victims (loved ones).

This card went to my daughter-in-law.  The gal is behind the sleigh here.

Now you see the sleigh pulled to the right with the gal beside the sleigh.

This is the inside of the above card with more shopping to be done, 
but Santa came to visit too.
Supplies:
Stampin Up two-sided paper from their Heart Warming Hugs paper selection
Lots of sleigh/accessories dies and sentiment from Elizabeth Craft designs. (The die-cut for the gift card is from an outdated sleigh die-cut set)  I LOVE IT!
Gals & Santa from Rubbernecker
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the Christmas Kickstart Challenge





5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card Arlene.

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Arlene, what a beaut! I love your stamp choice. Did you see that I'd used some of the images you sent me a while back? Thanks so much for playing at Christmas Kickstart my sweet friend, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fab slimline, Arlene - love the trio of gals with sleigh that moves!!

maria f. said...

Wowzers - so much interactive goodness! Must take you forever if you do that for all your family members. Happy new year.

Pink Panoply said...

Wow, Arlene. It obviously took a lot of time to created these masterpieces but they were well worth it. I'm sure your recipients were delighted with them! xo