Wednesday, January 27, 2021

A Christmas Kickstart Challenge Card

I had a friend who loved my last entry in the Christmas Kickstart Challenge and wants me to make 24 cards for next Xmas, however she wanted the sentiment, Merry Christmas.  Since I was using a glitter pack I purchased more than 5 years ago, I don't think I have enough to make 24 cards, so I wanted to see how the Red glitter paper still in the pack would work and YES, it's beautiful too.  Using a colored notecard really brought out the sentiment and deer.

I'm entering the Christmas Kickstart Challenge today.

Supplies:

  • Poppystamps Stained Glass Snowflake
  • Poppystamps Dashing Reindeer
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangle 
  • Wink of Stella
  • Glittered paper from stash
  • Vagabond die cut machine

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fantastic Arlene. That will keep you busy

Vicky Hayes said...

How lovely to be commissioned for a set Arlene! I love the snowflake background which brings your other elements together beautifully! Vicky x

Dotty Jo said...

And what a gorgeous set of cards she'll receive, Arlene! How lovely to get a commission. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow Arlene - just love the stained glass coverplate behind the deer - so elegant!! Good luck making all those cards; I barely can get my own done!!

ionabunny said...

Very pretty and I like that deer die cut. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart. Hugz