Saturday, November 14, 2020

One More Card for The Christmas Kickstart Christmas Challenge

 I just didn't have time to get my card done for The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, but I do have time to join the Christmas Kickstart Christmas right here.  You have to use an embossing folder and a stamp.  I embossed the cup in my first entry and love how the embossed cup looked.  Here I added some Nuvo drops to the cup and mad a pull tab card (my very FIRST).  The pull is a little off from the top, so I will really have to watch that for next time, but I think it works out great for the coffee cup.  

The striped panel is double-sided and the arrow is from the back side of this panel.  

I'm also going to join the Let's Squash It! challenge. 




Card with the little lady pulled up out of the cup

A side close-up view for you.

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Hot Chocolate die
Hefty Doodle Slimline Pull Tab
Rubbernecker Stamps Daisy stamp and die
Sizzix embossing folder
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Red Berry
Stamping Up paper




6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darline pull-up, Arlene! Just love the Santa's helper popping out of the cup!!

Angelnorth said...

This is great fun Darlene, love the texture mug and the pull up mechanism look good to me! Don't forget you can link up at Let's Squash It as well since it's a joint challenge with Christmas Kickstart this time - I'm sure Jo and Gail would love to see you in both places!

Angelnorth said...

Sorry, fingers carried away there - I meant to type Arlene, not Darlene!

Cindy C. said...

Oh this is super cute!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Love the embossed cup and the pull up tab - great fun! I really should try and be more adventurous with my cards. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous embossed cup and love the pop up element. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! and Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz