Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I'm Joining the Coffee Lovers BLog Hop, Better Late Thank Never!

It took me long enough and now I don't want to stop making cards.  I love these special times of the year and even though I don't drink coffee, I love hot chocolate. I did use a small card backing, but I love how it turned out.  I'm so happy to join The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop right here.

I glued the two die-cut cups papers together and put all the dies on a small card I had left over from cutting some slimline cards.  I'm really happy with this card and I may make a few more to send out as it was really super easy.


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Hot Chocolate dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs brrrrr
Distress ink for the marshmallow

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Your card is amazing. I lovethe cup shape.
Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling cup of cocoa, Arlene! Love the patterned cup with brrrr on it!!

Billie A said...

So cute, festive and creative.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute! I love it!

Cindy C. said...

Sweet!! Love the pattern on the cup!

ionabunny said...

Love this cup card. Hot chocolate lovers unite!! It looks so yummy. Hugz