Saturday, November 14, 2020

Flowers From Julia Spiri

 World Wide Open Design Team challenge 

You MUST be a DT on any Design Team in the World to be eligible to enter this Challenge ~ New exception rule, this challenge is now open to any of Julia Spiri Facebook Members, and you are not required to be on a DT.

I got to play around with flowers this month as a Guest Designer for DT World Wide challenge. Please know that I have taken poetic license with the flowers, the colors, the way they're colored, everything!

The challenge runs from November 15th through December 12th, Sydney Time Zone 7:00 a.m. or if you're in California, like me, that's on Thursday, September 14, 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight. 

I wanted a faded out background so I took G00 and squiggled it all over the place, just random patterns and it seems to have worked for me.  I cut two of each word, glued the doubles together to make them stand out more.  As you can see, remember is not exactly matched up, but I still think it works well.  I've had a bout of Vertigo and it took me awhile to complete this project, so I only have one card for this month.  I so wanted to make a slimline card and had everything cut to make it, but coloring is taking much longer than usual on many things.

Supplies:
Julia Spiri Peony Bouquet
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Caribbean Ocean and Woodland Green
Distress ink Cracked Pistachio
Vagabond die-cut machine

Have a Happy Thanksgiving if you're in the states.


1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Your card so beautifully done!! Congrats on being Guest Designer for DT World Wide challenge!!