Monday, September 21, 2020

Kicking Christmas Off With White Tonight

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #38 - White on White

I've not entered this challenge before, but I need all the ideas I can get for something new and I'm quite pleased with the card.  I'm entering the challenge and how about joining me in the fun at Christmas Kickstart Challenge # 38.

I think a polar bear should be white and he fits the scene in front of an igloo with a bright red cap on.  I think the sentiment "Brrrrrrr" suits this wintry scene.  I love how the card sparkles too.  The snow mounds are from the Beach Edges die set.  

Supplies:
Rubbernecker "Slimline Clouds die"
Elizabeth Craft Designs dies "Brrrrrrr", Polar Bear, Igloo and Beach Edges
Copic marker R27
Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Frost
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Simply White
Vagabond die-cut machine


2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

He's brrrrrrrrrrrrrilliant, Arlene! What a fun card and I love his red hat - what a great 'pop' of colour. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Linda and me, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable bear in the snowbanks, Arlene!! So clever to use some beachy ones - who'd ever know?! Fun little igloo and sentiment in the background too and I love the pop of red for bear's Santa hat!! So glad you accepted my invitation to play at Christmas Kickstart and I hope you join in often!!