Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A Face Book Hero Arts Scramble

 There's a scramble going on and I made this card in 90 minutes including taking the photo and uploading with a short description.  This week’s scramble challenge is to use 2 or more different Hero Arts stamp sets on 1 card or tag.

If you've ever participated in a Hero Arts Scramble on Flickr, you'll probably want to visit our group on Face Book at https://www.facebook.com/groups/375732203141407.  It is a private group.  

I started off die-cutting a piece of white paper and used Distress Oxide ink Spiced Marmalade on the Star Burst Background. I hand cut the message and flying ship after inking them up with Frayed Burlap. I colored parts of the ship with Copic markers. I used Copic Markers R20 and R22, but didn't like the R20 color so colored over that with Y38 and got the perfect color I wanted. I sprayed the card with an ink blend I made with Splash (yellow) and Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Frost) and Nuvo Drops to spark it up a bit.


Supplies:
Hero Arts Star Burst Background
Hero Arts Messages (3 large messages)
Hero Arts Flying Air Ships (3 air ships)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade and Frayed Burlap
3 Copic markers R20, R22 Y38
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Ripened Pumpkin and Red Berry
An ink blend I made with Splash (yellow)
Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Frost)
Vagabond die-cut machine


2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great card, Arlene! I just love the colors of this one and your spritzer mix looks amazing!!

cebelica said...

Very nice. I like the design. xx