Monday, March 23, 2020

Window on the Garden for The Card Chain Challenge

I sponged Distress Oxide ink over this front panel, spritzed with water.  I was really looking to make it the background, but I accidentally cut it out with the Window on the Garden die.  I used another background I had made for another card which seemed to go well with the blue.  I thought I'd give some depth with the Nuvo Drops.  I was going for a fresh garden and chose a bright yellow card base for the panels (I cut two rectangle dies so they would layer properly).

This is going to Greta, part of the Card Chain Challenge.  It's so nice to receive a card in the mail.


See close-up below.

Supplies:
Hero Arts Window on the Garden
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangle dies
Little B Handwritten (hello die)
Distress Oxide (I think Salty Ocean for front panel)
Distress Oxide (Picked Raspberry & Spiced Marmalade for bottom panel)
Nuvo Crystal Drops Violet Galaxy, Woodland Green, Caribbean Ocean &Midnight Blue

Have a great spring.

I'm entering the following challenges:
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes




3 comments:

Dawn T said...

so beautiful Arlene.

VEANA R. said...

Beautiful background and lovely card. Thank you for joining at Mix It Up Challenge and wishing you a nice day. Veana R.DT

Rae Ann said...

The backgrounds you created are so awesome! Love the colors and the dies.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.