Saturday, March 28, 2020

Never-Seen-Ink Challenge

This week Hero Arts is encouraging us to dive into our supplies and actually *use* those products! 

They are calling this challenge Never-Seen-Ink!   But, wait,  it is not limited to only stamps but also dies that have been languishing in our stash. 

I have used the die that comes with the Hero Arts "Thanks" set, but never the stamps, ta-dah.  Also, I bought a large plaid block cover stamp and I think it's from Hero Arts, but I cannot find the label for it, so I'm not sure.  I AM SURE I have never used it either.  I stamped only part of the cover stamp in Distress Ink "Tattered Rose" on the bottom right of the card, then lined up the sentiment stamps (NOT as well as I could have) and stamped them in the darkest of the Hero Arts Ombre Inks Light Ruby to Royal Red.  To distract the bad stamping, I used the stars in the set too.

Entering the Never-Seen-Ink! challenge here.

Leave me a comment if you  know who manufactured the plaid block cover stamp used here.


I have to tell you, lining up my sentiments today has been totally OFF.  My first stamping of the sentiment "you are the best" was angled upward, so I saved the day by stamping two more times at angles and I think it worked.  
Inside of card


Supplies:
I think the plaid cover stamp is a Hero Arts stamp.  
Hero Arts Ombre Light Ruby to Royal Red ink
SURPRISE - NO DIE-CUTTING WAS USED ON THIS CARD!



3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Delightful Arlene. A very pretty card.

Cindy C. said...

So fun!!

Greta said...

Perfect CAS card, Arlene! Love how you "fixed" the inside!