I went a little "down on the farm" here. Anyone remember that song by Doris Day, "A bushel and a peck"? Well, it was really quite catchy. The opening lyric is part of the Sugartree Farmhouse Digital stamp set at Chic Chickadee Crafts.
A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck
A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap
A barrel and a heap and I'm talkin' in my sleep...
Close-up below. Next time I will color the big basket
a lighter shade so the sentiment is more visible.
I googled how to add another jpeg on top of another jpeg in Word.
- I copied, pasted and resized the bushel baskets and sentiment in Word
- Working with Word 10, I then clicked on the baskets image.
- While still in the image, I RIGHT-Clicked on "Wrap Text".
- Another drop-down popped up and I clicked on "Behind Text".
- I then clicked on the sentiment.
- I RIGHT-Clicked on "Wrap Text".
- Another drop-down popped up and I clicked on "Square".
- I moved the text over the baskets and resized anything I didn't like.
- I printed this off on Copic paper to color.
Sugartree Farmhouse digital stamp set at Chic Chickadee Crafts
Die-namics Stitched Rectangles
Elizabeth Design Crafts Postage Stamp Squares
Copic markers E29, E47, E55 & E57; R 24, R27, R29 & R39 plus ) blender
Vagabond die cut machine
beautifully done Arlene
Wow it's so beautifully colored!!!
Yes--I remember that song! Great card, Arlene!
Post a Comment