Monday, July 15, 2019

Using A Negative to Make a Positive

I used the negative of the Treble clef die here.  First, I die-cut the small photo cut, distressed with distress inks and then die-cut the treble clef, so only the negative of the clef was on the photo cut.  Next I adhered  the photo cut panel to the white card and used a corner rounder to round the bottom of the white card.  I really like how this turned out.

My first card of the month used the actual die-cut from this card.  I was able to make two cards from this one cut.  Yeah for me.  I also used this post on Die Cut Divas here.

Visit Die Cut Divas to enter the challenge of "Anything Goes With an Optional Twist: Patriotic".


Supplies:
Cas-ual Fridays Stamps Big Treble 
Cas-ual Fridays Stamps die Treble Clef Fri-Die
Poppy Stamps die (Photo Cuts)
Distress Inks Chipped Sapphire & Fired Brick
White card stock
Corner Rounder
Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: