Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Hero Arts Flickr Scramble

I entered the Hero Arts Flickr group scramble and below is my card.  I had fun putting together odds and ends of my pre-cut, colored Hero Arts images.  I didn't even realize I had these because they kept getting buried under other stamped and cut stamped images.

Some of the guidelines follow:
-  Use at least one Hero Arts stamp (digital included and not just a sentiment), stencil, die cut as focal point.
- Tag your card as quickcard162 (all in one word without spacing)
- Add your card to the Hero Arts flickr group pool (you will have to join the group)

Check out the challenge here.  This challenge ends July 19, 2019 12:00pm PDT (3:00 pm EDT

I took this picture around midnight and used a green folder for the backdrop because I was getting sleepy.  It's a bit whimsical and was fun to make.


2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Love this bright card with the fun punny sentiments.

Chark said...

love that you mixed the flowers and fruits--fun!