Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Some Sea Horses are pink.

Yep, some Seaorses are pink.  thought I'd run some blue across kraft paper and though I'm not totally into the color that resulted, I think it worked - silt and water surrounding a seahorse.  I couldn't help but dress the card up with butterflies and flowers in the form of ribbon.  I used a new set of dies from QuicKutz which contains 13 cutting dies - certainly some bang for your buck.

I applied Dreamweaver white matte paste to the smallest oval and let dry.  I've been loving the pure colors of my new PanPastels, this one being Permanent Red.  The color is as brilliant as shown.  And I love the way the Dreamweaver pastes go on.  I'm trying every stencil I received so I can see what techniques I want to experiment with.


Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas today for a visit with their guest who is doing a tutorial for us.

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Arlene

Joyce said...

Fabulous seahorse.

Monika Reeck said...

really cute sea horse dear Arlene...lovely done...I just have time to walk to blog land...and I miss you thats why I am here to visit you...hugs