Sunday, February 2, 2014

CCC card

The reveal is out at Society of Stampaholics right here!  This is the card I sent to Pat in Virginia.  This card exchange is so much fun and the February sign-ups are already up.  I am, of course going to participate. It's so much fun getting snail mail from a fellow stamp artist.  I have the card I received from Joy in Indiana up on the storage unit next to my computer.  It's at the height of my monitor and I look at it every day and it cheers me.  Go see the card she sent me at Debbie's blog, Society of Stampaholics. I loved putting this together.  I used the sketch part of the CCC and used a new die-cut that I really have been enjoying, Contempo Circle Border from Memory Box.

Almost forgotten!
I'd almost forgotten a card I actually meant to display for the Hero Arts "Make it Glitter" at Die Cut Divas in January.  I just took a photo today.  I used my new background stamp on the front.  I had blue some Hero Arts Shadow ink (soft sky) left on the stamp Pattern Stripes (K5884) and added Hero Arts Shadow ink soft blossom to the stamp.  The result is as you see it below.  The "a little" (CL758) stamp set stamp has so many uses and I chose to celebrate with "WINE" instead of "CHOCOLATE this time.  


 A close-up of the outside

The inside of the card.
Have a great day out there!

No comments: