Monday, June 13, 2011

YAY... I can type and upload and all that good stuff

I couldn't access my dashboard in Blogger at all... bummer, as the old kids on the block used to say... do they still say "bummer" anymore?   I finished a Christmas card... yes, dear, I'm building my stash.... and two ATCs.  

LILY PAD May Arts Presents… a Ribbon Challenge 

The wonderful image is from Kathy Martin and the sentiment is Hero Arts Christmas Sayings -CL343.  I give out all kinds of cards as gifts during the season, but I think I'll give Xmas cards this year too.   WOOHOOO!
















The background for the butterfly was a wonderful watercolor panel from a lightweight cover on a paper pad.  I thought the Prickly Pear die-cut was perfect on some leftover pattern paper. I dabbed White Enamel Accents on the spine. 

Scraps I had on the table just seemed to jump out and attach themselves to the paper. Little Miss Starlet came off some panel of lotion and the other items were in a packet of things to be sorted and put away.  The corrugated panel is from another lotion container.  It's been given a once over with distress inks Broken China and Victoria Velvet. The star is from Lily Pad's download for a digital challenge with Shari Carroll.  I dabbed White Enamel Accents and white Flower Soft on it.  The hat is from Hero Arts Digital Design Kit "The Art of Style" colored with a Copic marker.


4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Glad to see you back on-line Arlene. Beautiful Christmas card and your ATC's are just awesome.

marilynprestonn said...

So clever to make Christmas cards ahead of time. I do, but have not started yet...

Beautiful cards too. :)Peggy

Lin said...

I snagged Kathy's Christmas kids image last year, and LOVE this one! Smart girl starting your Christmas stuff early! Thanks so much for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

Vicky said...

wow! you are really ahead of time and what lovely cards! Thank you so much for playing with us at lily pad cards!