Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Finished a card!!! Card Patterns #120

I've been busy and then waiting for inspiration to strike...  I had most of my card done, but needed to add just a bit of glamour - pearls.  This sweet little girl from Hero Arts wanted to be used and so did the Prickly Pear butterfly die-cut (both the blue and lacy overlay)... yes they both couldn't wait.  I border punched some printed out music paper and had to add little pearls to it.

AND NOW I'm off to put ice on my lip - just back from the dentist... but you can't keep a true stamper away from her desk for long.

5 comments:

anja curvers said...

Very cute. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Arlene. Love the little girl. This is a great sketch to use.

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Arlene,
I love your card and it made me smile - I love that layout. Hope you have recovered from the Dentist...Hugs, Teresa xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Arlene. Love the cute image, the colors... the butterfly is perfect.

Virginia L. said...

She sure is sweet with the lovely details--love the placement of pearls! Simply perfect!!