Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Second Post, not the same as the first...

You've got to visit CasUal Fridays for their Graduation Challenge AND Lily Pad Cards for their Digital Stamp Challenge for a download of some great cool film related things to play with!  Since I don't have a Silhouette YET, I had to cut them out, but they are SO worth it.

I know these are unusual colors, but I was rather drawn to them in a color challenge - I forgot to add text, I was so busy with the colors.  Oh well.  I thought these were fun!  Have a great day.

Remember this is my second post of the day.  

10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Arlene, you are so creative to use the digital image and the owl stamp from Asian theme stamp set! Very original and fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Both projects are brilliant! I especially love the owl in the film strip - so clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your beautiful work!

Vicky said...

So creative! Love how you used the digital set. Thank you for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards.

Dawn T said...

Both cards are wonderful Arlene. Love the owls.

Anonymous said...

Sweet cards! Love the camera one with the photo strip of the owls ca-ute! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

How funny is that little owl peeking out of the photo strip - so cute. Love the bling on your flower card. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Arlene! I love how you have the owl peeking out of the film strip in the first card! And love the tiny hints of blue with the color scheme, too! :-)

susanne said...

I love these neutral colours ... they're so elegant!

walchowDesign said...

Great cards, Arlene! Love the owls in the film strips!

Patty said...

I love the flower card Arlene. The pearl centers are perfect with the color scheme.