I'm so glad I had time to make a card for Craft Roulette this week.
The Wheel Turned!
Project: A2 size card
Colors: Tutti Fruitti
Element: Container(s)
Random: Unusual Color
Here's my answer to this issue:
Tutti Fruitti colors are all the colors on the pickup truck
The container is the truck bed which can contain so many different things
As for Unusual Colors, I'd guess that no one has Tutti Fruiti colored tires
No coloring, all die-cutting
However, I used Nuvo drops for the eyes, feet, bolts on the truck and white fur.
I just received the truck and penguin in the mail Friday, so a no brainer for a fun card.
Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Country Pickup Craft die
Poppy Stamps Santa Penguin
Brass & Bliss Tangled Moose sentiment
Waffle Flower Subsentiment Merry Diecut no longer on site
The background paper was in my stash
Nuvo Drops
Vababond die cut machine
I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/ not doing Option
1 comment:
Cute card, I love your little penguin.
Liz xx
Post a Comment