Sunday, September 29, 2024

Craft Roulette 6" X 6" was Way out of my Comfort Zone

 Parameters, Parameters!
Here Come The Parameters for my 61st card.
Project: 6" X 6" Card - yes, it's big!
Colors: Rainbow - background especially
Element: Guest Choice is "Single Flower" - Rose
Random: Cloth - ribbon is cloth

I looked through all my stamps (forgot to check my wood stamps, but I don't think any are single flowers) and here is the only one I could find from the Waffle Flower stencils.  I rearranged the postage die cuts all kinds of different ways and finally got this and I'm happy with it.  I haven't seen too many elephants or mice eating cupcakes, but they are here.  The white Nuvo drops took on the mostly blue color of the background and even though it's an accident, I really love the hint of blue.


Supplies:
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Everyday Stencil
My Favorite Stamps Sittin' Pretty (sentiment)
My Favorite Stamps Unforgettable Birthday (elephants & mouse)
My Favorite Stamps I'm Glad we fit in (sun)
Copic markers
Dylusions Ink Sprays After Midnight, Vibrant Turquoise & Funky Fuchsia
Heide Swapp Color Shine Sweet Cherry
Imagine Craft Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz
Ribbons in stash
Distress Oxide inks Abandoned Coral & Candied Apple
Nuvo Drops  Gloss  Simply White
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes" #581 (1/3) Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" Wk 39
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk 38





                                







No comments: