Sunday, August 18, 2024

Craft Roulette August 16

Lots of fun this weekend following the Parameters set by the wheel at
Craft Roulette.  
Challenging myself with the parameters of Card with Square(s) - postage collage die Color - Bee garden - honey cone stencil with bright colors Element - sunshine, bees & colors in a garden Random: Use a Marker(s) - used Copic markers

I finished my card today for Craft Roulette and it turned out bright and cute.  I received some die cut flowers from my partner in the Card Chain Challenge (who is also a team member on Die Cut Divas).  A BIG thank you to the chatterboxes on Friday or I never would have thought of using the postage collage die cut for my base!  I found some things on my desk, like the shed, flowers and bush (not a clean desk yet).  I used the Honeycomb die to make a mask to sponge the Oxide dye through.  I used a stencil to sponge the sun rays on one shape and just added stuff.  Somehow, out of all of this, I find it cute, fun and uplifting.


Supplies:
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die
My Favorite Things Honey Bees
My Favorite Things Beach Bungalow (no longer on site)
My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Honeycomb Die-namics (used as a mask)
My Favorite Things Fundamental Florals 
My Favorite Things Patio Plants (used only the top of the bush)
My Favorite Things SY Unforgettable Birthday (little mouse w/balloons)
My Favorite Things Ray of Light stencil (no longer on site)
Birch Press LittleTown home  (the tree in front of the beach shed)
Distress Oxide ink Wild Honey
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Red Berry, Ripened Pumpkin & Simply White
Copic markers to color bee, mouse, balloons & bush
Vagabond die cut machine

I am entering the following challenges:
Scrapping for Fun "anything Goes"
613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2/8)

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) 
Patties Creations Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) 








2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute card, Arlene - glad you liked the flowers! I too thought of the postage collage since one is a square but ended up going a different direction. Always a stretch :)

Dawn T said...

super cute Arlene. The postage collage die is so versatile.