Sunday, October 15, 2023

Santa Cat

Even though I hadn't heard of the Cat Lovers Challenge, I wanted to show my support at Christmas Kickstart Challenge as a remembrance of Janis, the founder of Cat Lovers Challenge.


I downloaded this kooky cat for my Christmas Cat Card.  He's pretty funny and I thought he looked like he was asking if anyone has been naughty or nice.
Supplies:
Whimsy Scruffy Christmas Cat digital stamp
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Card Stock (Hero Arts made sets years ago & the dots are one of the sets
Sentiments from Kat Scrappiness Santa's Helper stamps & matching dies
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Anything Goes" #50
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #55
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" #41
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" #40


12 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card Arlene. He's one cute cat for sure.

mandysea said...

How absolutely delightful is this kitty! You've coloured him so well. Love the blue background, makes the kitty in its santa hat pop out. Thanks so much for joining in with the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge and for supporting Kickstart Challenge in memory of Janis xx

papierelle said...

Hi Arlene, your cat is so lovely and cute and her very big santa hat is awesome!!!

Diane said...

He is an awesome kitty, surely to make the recipient smile!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute kitty, I think nice in this case, but maybe thinking about being naughty LOL. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Kickstart's Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge! I hope you'll be back again this month with some more adorable kitty cards!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling kitty with his Santa hat, Arlene - love the sentiment too!!

Ellibelle said...

Super sweet card, love the polka dots!
Ellie (hopping along from the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.)
Ellibelle's Corner

Becca Yahrling said...

This kitty is simply precious with her big Santa hat! Love the design, the cute polka dot dp BG and the added texture on the pom pom. (I always like to add texture like that!).

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha, what an adorable image you've chosen. I love that scruffy kit and I'm going to say he or she has been on Team Nice this year! So happy to see you here at The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge, Jo x

Darnell said...

I think your kitty is trying to keep that a secret, Arlene! It's a fantastic humorous Christmas card! Great coloring and I love the puff ball on the top of his Santa hat! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! I saw your comment that you had trouble linking, so I'm going to try and link it up for you from here. Thanks for letting me know. Hugs, Darnell

Suzanne H said...

Gosh this is cute! I think he's always trying to be nice. Thanks so much for joining in at the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge.

Carole J said...

He's such a sweet, albeit scruffy cat! Lovely colouring, Arlene, and a beautiful polka dot background. I'm guessing he's been a tad 'naughty' looking at the jaunty angle of his Santa hat :)
Thank you for joining the special Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge in memory of our dear friend, Janis Woolbright. x