Sunday, October 1, 2023

October With Morgan's ArtWorld

 The October Challenge for Morgan's Artworld is 

"Anything Goes" October 1st to October 27th.

You can use any image or project you have posted in September. For purchasing Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit the website at
Morgan's Fitzsimons Art Studio   
 




I chose a lovely woman, Kate Cameo 1, from Morgan's digital images and I don't think you can go wrong in coloring her. I rarely choose colors for an image before I start coloring just as in this instance. I colored the background, and skin, then the top of the dress and eyes.  I'm not sure why I chose a pale purple (a Copic  BV000 first) for the hair, but I did.  I knew the flowers had to be a mellow yellow and actually added some yellow to her hair.  I received this fab rectangular die cut in white, but used Copic B2 to color the entire die cut and added a bit of B2 to the top of the dress on the left side and blended that out.  I'm quite pleased with her.

Supplies:
Morgan's Kate Cameo 1
Spellbinders Oval die cuts
Unknown die cut - gift from about a year ago
Background is from a calendar and is a rushing waterfall
Altenew Enamel Dots Lapis Lazuli
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog "Anything Goes” w opt twist
DL. ART "Anything Goes" 
The Creative Crafters   "Anything Goes" #68





3 comments:

Rachel said...

I like how you colored your image on this one-very nice! Thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge blog!

Carole J said...

This is gorgeous, Arlene. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Ginny said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog. All the best!
-- DT Gina Ang --
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for October #10-2023