Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Goodbye to Lawn Fawn at Die Cut Divas

I hope the new year has given you
a good start and inspiration for the rest of the year. 

The Die Cut Divas challenge will end at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time, so I hope you hop on over to enter the challenge.  

I'm quite envious of the prize, so good luck to you all!  
Lawn Fawn's Prize is a $25 gift card.

I really love this card.  It turned out exactly as I hoped. I watched the YouTube video to put together the Platform die, which was so easy to follow.  The die is not that hard to put together, really, just knowing where to glue the sections needs to be followed for best results.  

I colored all the critters, bow, hearts, leaves and flowers which were already die cut by Cindy.  I die cut a piece of Window Plastic in a circle and trimmed it into about a 3/4th circle to fit at the very back of the platform.  I find the Window Plastic is a sturdy film for such a backing.  I decorated to my heart's content, even sticking some of the flowers and mouse on the plastic.  You can cover the back with the tops of the flower if you wish to hide any glue dots.  

I don't want to give this away! But I will... sniff, sniff.   LOL

Seen from slightly above

Close-up from 2nd row to the back

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Platform Pop-up dies from Cindy
Lawn Fawn set Dandy Day clear stamps & dies from Cindy
Judikins Embossable Window Plastic
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) #159
Love to Craft Challenge “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog "Anything Goes” w opt twist
We Love 2 Create  mixed media (I hope this comes under mixed media)







3 comments:

Dawn T said...

this is one amazing pop up box Arlene. Just so adorable.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable pop-up, Arlene - love the sweet scene you created with the little mice!

Greta said...

Such a cute card, Arlene!