Monday, August 15, 2022

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge is Open for August

 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

You MUST be a DT on any Design Team in the World to be eligible to enter this Challenge ~ New exception rule, this challenge is now open to any of Julia Spiri Facebook Members, and you are not required to be on a DT.

The challenge runs from August 15th through September 12th, 
2:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight

Anyone want a school bus wobbling down some train tracks?   This is an A2 size card and as you can see, the bus takes up most of the card.  I just had to do a BIG school bus and in the U.S., school buses are always yellow, therefore, I had to paint the bus a yellow.  I used Y02 and I  think Y15 for the bus.  I liked having the inside in blues & yellow against the light blue notecard sky, but now I'm thinking I should have done the background with some sun rays too, but I didn't.  I had a lot of fun and could have created this bus in so many colors, such fun as it is to color.
Supplies:
Julia Spiri Back to School
Elizabeth Craft Designs Adventure Edges 2 - the train tracks (cut twice) as well as the patterned paper
Die-namics Cute Cloud Outlines dies
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" Wk 17
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes" #527
Dies R Us "Summer" using (ECD brand) any die brand DRU sells #199
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) #156
Love to Craft Challenge (always Anything Goes) #69
Crafty Calendar  :Anything Goes"




2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Super, super cute!!

SarahR said...

Hello Arlene, wow what a fun fabulous card! Love it!
Many thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Sarah - DT