Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Lots of Christmas Cards for Family

 

Frantic Stamper is Die Cut Divas' Sponsor for the December Challenge of Winter/Christmas project with an optional twist to make a shaped Winter/Christmas Card.

You can find so many "must haves" at Frantic Stamper and I was looking for something that had a WOW factor and I think I found a couple of "must haves" and I know I found many wonderful "must haves".

These houses are going to family.  Since I cut everything from glitter cardstock, which is heavier than normal cardstock, so I was cutting for what I thought was forever, but was not.  For the results, I would gladly do this again with glitter cardstock.  The glitter is incredible and even if I say so myself, just beautiful.  Since my base cardstock was glossy, I used a stopper for each card, e.g. "ho-HO-ho!" on the blue cards.

Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Winter House Pop-up Easel Set at Frantic Stampers
IO dies - Birch Trees (small die-cut birds on houses - may be more than one set labeled Birch Trees)
Elizabeth Craft Designs various sentiments stamp sets
Glitter paper in stash
Vagabond die-cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge # 57 anything Christmas
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #41 - anything Christmas goes
Poppy Stamps Challenge - PSC#87 Happy Holly Days
Challenge your Life - Magical Christmas




10 comments:

Dawn T said...

These are stunning Arlene. So beautifully done.

papierelle said...

Just beautiful!!!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful house shape cards!!!

Melanie Hungerford said...

What awesome cards! Love how they look with the different color schemes. Thank you for joining us at Four Seasons!

Darlene said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow, Arlene - just love your sweet house cards! The cardinals add the perfect touches!!

Sue McRae said...

Your houses have a truly icy, wintry feel to them! Love the addition of the birds. Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps this month!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! Bravo, Arlene, your houses are stunning. They look perfect and I love all the little details like the cardinals. Just beautiful. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Jeanne J. said...

Your holiday homes are STUNNING! The glitter makes them even better! Like magic! And so many cute details like the birds! Well done!

Sue McRae said...

Congratulations Arlene! You've been chosen as a winner over at the Poppystamps blog. Find all the info here. https://poppystamps.typepad.com/poppystamps/2022/01/psc88-happy-birthday.html