Sunday, December 26, 2021

Not A Christmas Card! Imagine That!

 

Frantic Stamper is Die Cut Divas' Sponsor for the December Challenge of Winter/Christmas project with an optional twist to make a shaped Winter/Christmas Card.

I have been die-cutting with some Frantic Stamper dies and although this is not a Christmas card, I'm sure some happy crafter will use it for a Christmas themed card.  

I wanted to use up some odds and ends left over from some of my digital backgrounds, and just make a "happy" kind of card.  I don't think I missed the "happy" part.    I was able to use four (4) different kinds of digital leftover background papers in this card, very simple, but just barely having enough to make a whole card.  I added 3 enamel dots, a smiley face and sentiment.

Supplies:
Frantic Stamper Sun Rays Quilted Panel
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Kat Scrappiness enamel dots (Shades of Teal)
Left over digital papers from other projects
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Midnight Blue for the dot above the "i" in "smile"
Vagabond die-cutting machine
I cannot find the name of the die set I cut the smiley face and sentiment from - lost the cut out name I had in my die stash for years.

I'm entering the following challenges:
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" Wk 51
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk 51
Through The Craft Room Door “Anything Goes”
Crafty Sentiments - "Anything Goes" 
Allsorts challenge - Wk 655/6 - "Anything Winter"
The Paper Shelter "Anything Goes"

 

6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So cute! And so clever!

brenda said...

A fun seasonal card, many thanks for sharing with us and joining in with our 'Winter' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful, I love the colours!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

Lynn Dawson said...

Such a brilliant card. Thank you for sharing your work.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling winter smile card, Arlene!! Oh no, I feel enabling coming on with that cute quilt coverplate!!

Mervi said...

Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous card over at Allsorts. Happy New Year!