Friday, October 1, 2021

It's The Beginning Of A Scrapflower estudio Month At Die Cut Divas


I played around with a cute gnome from Scrapflower estudio, a new sponsor for Die Cut Divas.  Sharing my efforts here as well as at Die Cut Divas.  
The challenge is "Anything Goes".

The sponsor's prize will be 4 digi stamps of the winner's choice.

The Scrapflower Estudio image I used has an image with a blank sign and the other image has a sign bearing the sentiment "Merry Christmas" (the image I used).   After I finished coloring, I thought I had too much brown, but now that it's mounted, I'm good with the color.  I used white Nuvo drops on the red patterned paper and popped the (manually cut out) image on foam tape.  


Close-up of gnome
Supplies:
Scrapflower Estudio Sign Nordic Gnome
Kat Scrappiness Never End Square Dies
QuicKutz Nesting Scallop Square Dies
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops (Gloss Simply White) & (Copper Penny)
Vagabond die cut machine







3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Fun image, I like the colors, it has a vintage feel to it!

Michelle N. said...

Great coloring job on your gnome! I like the color combo!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sorry I'm behind on my commenting! Just love your little sign gnome, Arlene! So fun in the browns and reds - love the detailing on the hat too!! Thanks again for the prints!!