Saturday, October 2, 2021

Card Chain Challenge Reveal for September

 The Card Chain Challenge is not just a challenge, but a get-together of card makers who put their heart into sending something they've made to one of the world-wide card makers who sign up for the challenge.

Below are the challenge directions for the September challenge.  You can sign up for the October Challenge at Card Chain Challenge, so be sure to check out the challenge for October.

I had several choices and I don't usually do a lot of flowers, but I thought I'd use the Altenew Book Club stamp and die set.  I die cut the Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Die and stamped the Altenew Book Club onto the panel, colored it and then cut the circle in the Book Club to raise the sentiment.  I die cut the sentiment, put glue on the wrong side of the die, so I just added another die and adhered the sentiment to the circle.  

Now you may be wondering why I listed the Mini Slimline Diamond Wire & Wood Grain Frame Die set when it looks like I didn't use it, but you see, I did use only the border, cutting out the diamond part of the die by hand.  I thought I'd try it and I'm satisfied with it.   I do love the colors I used.  I'm sent this to Joanne in the UK.

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE BELOW



Altenew Book Club stamp and die bundle
Tonic Studios Hello There Sentiment die set
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” (not doing optional twist)
DL. ART "Anything Goes 
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes #10-2021
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes"





11 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Arlene. One of my favourite Altenew stamp sets... love it as a slimline card.

papierelle said...

Amazing flower card. The black background makes the colors shine.

HilaryJane said...

Love the black and white contrast on this card. It looks fabulous with those gorgeous yellow flowers

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love the book club image colored in yellows, Arlene - so pretty!!

Cindy C. said...

Lovely card!!

Angelnorth said...

Such a lovely card Arlene, I smile each time it catches my eye from the shelf in the kitchen where it's currently sitting! Thank you!

Julia Aston said...

What lovely stamping on this slim line design Arlene! Beautifully colored too! xx

Kelly Parker said...

wonderful card! thank you for participating at Crafts Galore Challenge blog http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

N-Eva said...

A really lovely and sweet card with lovely colours and image .Thank you for your time to play with us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog .Neva

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Arlene.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for October 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions

ABHI said...

I read this post your post so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this post

Check Here Technology Information

SMTP,DHTML,Botnet,Data Structure,Web Browser