Thursday, September 2, 2021

Card Chain Challenge Reveal for August's Exchange

 I'm always up for the Card Chain Challenge and you can sign up now for August, but you only have until August 6th.  You can sign up here.  We'd love to have you join us.  Card Chain Challenge always includes color, sketch, theme & product/technique options.  You can see August's options below and then my card.


I chose stamping with a Julie Nutting doll that I can't find anywhere to identify this little gal that has a letter in her hand, a 2014 design.  The background panel was made years ago and feels like I stamped and stenciled with distressed inks on a watercolor paper.  This is a mini slimline card and seems to be a great size for the smaller Julie Nutting dolls.   

Inside of card with leftover strip of the background panel on the outside.
Supplies:
Julie Nutting Doll (hand cut)
Hero Arts "Crafty friend's" wood block stamp (sentiment)
Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Die
Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Diamond Wire & Wood Grain Frame Die
Little B "Handwritten" (sentiment - hi)
Kat Scrappiness Ice Ice Baby Enamel Dots
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" 
Through The Craft Room Door “Anything Goes”
Colour Crazy - "Anything Goes" Week 34
Crafty Sentiments - "Anything Goes"
 








5 comments:

papierelle said...

Wow, your card is amazing!!! Great design!! Hugs Gundi

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card with the doll atop the frame, Arlene! Love your background with the big dots too!!

HilaryJane said...

This card is fantastic and I am so pleased to be enjoying it in real life. I just love that background and the colours which are beautifully complimented by the lattice die. I have the extras that you sent sitting on my desk waiting to be used. I do hope it doesn't take me too long! xx

Julia Aston said...

I love the Julie Nutting dolls - and yours is colored wonderfully to go with your pretty background!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx