Saturday, August 14, 2021

August With World Wide Open Design Team

 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

You MUST be a DT on any Design Team in the World to be eligible to enter this Challenge ~ New exception rule, this challenge is now open to any of Julia Spiri Facebook Members, and you are not required to be on a DT.

The challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge runs from August 15th through September 12th, Sydney Time Zone 7:00 a.m. or if you're in California, like me, The challenge starts on a Saturday, August 14, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight. 

I love that little girl and whatever colors you might choose to color her in would be perfect because she just seems to perky and adorable.  I decided to go with mostly light colors on the scene except for that cut little girl.  I hope I've given you some inspiration and hope you are as charmed by the image as I was and am.

By the way, I embossed the blue panel and found out I had embossed it on the wrong side, however, I thought it made for a unique design.  I wish I knew what company made this folder, but I wasn't keeping track of folders at the time I purchased this.  I do like the unusual texture though.  The snowflakes are an off-white and navy blue.
Supplies:
Julia Spiri Sledding is Fun
Spellbinders die cuts for both the card base & raised panel
Snowflakes & stars from a bag of goodies sent by a friend
Embossing folder - not sure as packaging is gone & no name on folder 
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist of mixed media
DL. ART "Anything Goes 
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore #90  - "Anything goes"
Crafty Creations #424 - "Anything Goes" 
Color It! Create It! Show It Off!  "Anything Goes" * 
The Corrosive Challenge - “Anything Goes”

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Super cute!!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG" and sorry for the late comment.
Ileanaxx

LOU said...

Adorable card Arlene.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for August 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions