Wednesday, June 2, 2021

May Card Chain Challenge Reveal

 

Time for my reveal for the Card Chain Challenge



I embossed the panel and used the theme option Tea or Coffee with the optional Cake.  I happen to love that cake, it turned out perfect, imo (in my opinion).  I used a couple of different die cuts to create my panel.  I had rather a hard time deciding on a design and what to use with my tea and cake, but in the end, I like how it turned out.
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs CAKE Slice, Dessert, Treat ~1395 (also saucer for cup)
Little B Handwritten (hello) 
Cuttlebug embossing plate James Set
Enamel Dots  
Vagabond die cut machine
I forgot to write down the other dies (cup & leaves)











6 comments:

HilaryJane said...

I like how it turned out too. Love the inked embossed background and the gingham paper. the cake looks delicious too xx

Dotty Jo said...

Your card looks fab, Arlene! Just love how you've put this together. Thanks for being a link in our chain, Jo x

Cindy C. said...

I like how it turned out too!

papierelle said...

Mmh ... yummy!!! Delicious card!!

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Arlene. Love the texture.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Arlene - just love all the layers and texture! That cake slice looks yummy!!