Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween is a Fun Time For Me

It's Autumn with Bugaboo Stamps and time to inspire you to join the Die Cut Divas' Autumn Challenge.  Make it Autumnal or Halloweenish and join us at Die Cut Divas.
Bugaboo Stamps

I have always loved Halloween because it was always fun to dress up and give out little Halloween cards at grade school as I was growing up.  Now I love greeting Halloweeners at my door to see the fun costumes and give some candy out.  I made a spooky card for this last day of October, fun and a bit spooky.


Close-up below.

Supplies:
QuicKutz Nested Squares
Memory Box Loopy Rings
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Ebony Black
Vagabond die cut machine


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your little grey kitty, Arlene! Looks so fab with the loopy circles running across!! Happy Halloween!!