Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Card Chain Challenge Reveal for October

 I try to join the Card Chain Challenge every month because it is so much fun to send and receive hand made cards.  November is open for sign-ups.

For October, we had lots of choices, as always.  I chose spooky, although my card isn't very spooky.  It does have a spooky house though.  I hope my partner in the challenge likes her card.  This is the first time I've used this stamp and I even forgot I had it.  It was fun to get out the Distress inks and play as well as stamp and try to figure out what ghoulish figures might be in the windows.  I don't know if I really figured it out, but I think some of them were ghosts and maybe some mummies.

You can find the reveal right here.

Supplies:
Rubbernecker haunted house
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangle dies
My Momenta (capital letters)
Distress inks - wilted violet, ripe persimmon, mustard seed, peeled paint 
Black multi-liner to accent the house more
White Gel Pen
Vagabond die cut machine


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun haunted house card, Arlene!! Love the Boooos coming out of it!!

HilaryJane said...

This is a great card, love that stamp and your blended background xx

Jutta said...

Love your colourfull blended background just perfect for the spooky house!