Monday, August 31, 2020

Last Day for Rachel Vass Inspiration at Die Cut Divas

The theme at Die Cut Divas for August is FLOWERS.  You only have until 9:00 p.m. Pacific time in California to enter your flower cards here.

Rachel Vass Designs has some of the most beautiful flower digital stamps and I have been super busy playing with them.



I arranged the flowers in a Word document, moving flowers and leaves around to make four cards on a 8 1/2 X 11 inch piece of Copic marker paper.  I have two styles below so you can see how they looked.


I made three cards with similar designs.  One Thank you card had a misspelled "Thank you" so I covered the original "Thank Yu" with a proper "Thank you".

I haven't used my sprays in a long time, but found my red SmoochSPRITZ and sprayed the red card  while masking off the flowers and sentiment.

I used a Copper Nuvo drops for my three dots on this card.


I told you I can't get enough of this set.
Supplies:
Rachel Vass "Special to Me" digi stamp  (I LOVE these images)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangle dies
Vagabond die cut machine

Red "Thank you" card additional supplies:
Copic markers R81, R83, R85, G40 & I forgot to write down the greens
SmoochSPRITZ

Yellow "Thank you" card additional supplies:
Copic markers G21, G24, G40, Y11, Y13, Y19
Green scrap paper
Crystal Drops Copper Penny

Yellow "So Sorry..." card additional supplies:
Copic markers G21, G24, G40, Y11, Y13, Y19
Flower scrap paper
QuicKutz rectangle die - cut flower image panel
Crystal Drops Metallic Bright Gold in three spots on card (1 in center of flower)

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous creations!!