Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Altenew's Lighthouse is For Me

April 30th and the last day of the April challenge.  Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas and see the other DT thank you cards right here.

I've used the same stamps for this card as I did for the April 1st post.  The theme is anything with water and I so love this stamp set and had to use it a second time.  I used a very shiny card stock, really made for using alcohol inks streaming across its surface.  The colors come out darker and look like watercolors.  I am satisfied with the results, but I would not use this technique that often.


Another view

Supplies:
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Spellbinders Edges (I used the edges that were the leftovers rather than the pretty edges - the hearts are cut out from one of the edges)
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: