I have to tell you it came out so much better than I imaged it. How did that happen? On with the show.
I think it was the monotone blue on this deep black background that made this so special. I will be leaving this on my desk for awhile to remind me to try new things and be an inspiration. announcements!
Please join in this month’s "Fun Folds" challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to the A2Z Scrapbooking etsy store.
- Hero Arts Gingerbread House Stamp and Cut at A2Z Scrapbooking (houses & sentiment)
- Hero Arts Tree-Mendous Digital Kit at A2Z Scrapbooking
- The Stamp Doctor Spellbinders Side Step Card Die
- Elizabeth Craft Igloo die - the post with the sentiment sticking up from the snow
- Elizabeth Craft Adventure Edges - snowy hills
- Elizabeth Craft Designs 4th of July - stars
- Copic markers B0000, B21, B91 & B95
- Vagabond die cut machine