Saturday, March 2, 2019

My CCC Card

Card Chain Challenge Reveal Time

A friend, Christy, sent me some wonderful die-cuts which I hadn't had a chance to use until now.  Using some light colors on the leaves, fence and other elements  gives a watercolor effect.  I really like how this turned out.  I sent this to Dee, though truth to tell, I really would have liked to keep it.

Supplies:
Hero Arts Beach Frame Fancy Die (die-cut gifted from a friend)
Friend die - unknown - die-cut gifted from a friend
Water color paper
Navy blue card stock
Copic markers BG10, E50, E11, C0

3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Lovely card Arlene. Fabulous scene. The friend die might be winnie and walter.

Dawn T said...

stunning Arlene.

Angelnorth said...

That’s a really pretty die cut! Love the strong contrast of the subtle colours with the dark blue background!