Sunday, March 3, 2019

It's All About Coloring This Month At A2Z Scrapbooking


I have loved the 2018 Christmas selection of stamps and I had to use the gingerbread house in a non-traditional way.  Gingerbread is not only for Christmas.  I know it seems as though everything is floating, but they somehow float together in harmony.  Well, that's the way I see it.  

I have to ask you, if I hadn't come right out and told you the house was a gingerbread house, would you have suspected immediately and exclaimed, "OH MY, It's a Gingerbread House"?




Remember to use my discount code at checkout - ARLENE15 at A2Z Scrapbooking.  Please join the challenge this month at A2Z.

Hero Arts Monthly Challenge 
a2z scrapbooking march challenge

Please join in this month’s "Color It In" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to the etsy store.

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.

No comments: