Wednesday, November 7, 2018

SheepSki Designs has some fun Snowmen

SheepSKi Designs is the Die Cut Divas' sponsor for November.  I had so much with the images.  

Theme is “Anything Goes”.


Prize is 3 digitals of winner’s choice from the shop.



I must say that I CASED the coloring on this image from the SheepSki Designs images here.  I loved the colors and tried to copy the colors.  I used a a Signo white pen to make snow dots.  I did add some Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss, Ebony Black for all the eyes and coal mouth.  




Close-Up below


I ask you, could you resist this image?  

It looks very simple, but the results after coloring are amazing.

Check out my post at Die Cut Divas for this post.

Supplies:
SheepSki Designs Snowmen Selfie
Copic markers in the B and BV colors. I think the carrot noses are YR07 & YR16 
Elizabeth Craft Designs Postage Stamp Squares
Vagabond die cut machine
Nuvo Crustal Drops Gloss - Ebony Black





4 comments:

Dawn T said...

too cute Arlene

Lucille K said...

Your coloring of these sweet snowmen is done so nicely and I love the border layers :)

AndreaNorris said...

This is brilliant Arlene, love how you've coloured them. Don't forget you can enter this into my challenges
Andrea x
SheepSki Designs

vaiybora said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

ดูหนัง