Friday, September 1, 2017

CASE a Designer on A2Z

A New MONTH and it's time to CASE a Designer at A2Z Scrapbooking.

Sue made a marvelous card with a beautiful background and design.  I'm CASEing this marvelous card.  Here's Sue's card here.



 My card CASEing Sue's card.  Using the background with a border heading the card made for a great design.  Even though I placed a butterfly on top of mine, I tried to use a stencil that was eye-catching and vibrant as Sue's.

Close-up of the design and butterfly below

Please join us in this months "CASE a Designer" challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to the a2z store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar,at A2Z Scrapbooking and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code ARLENE15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. 
If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.

Supply List"
Hero Arts Spiral Stencil
Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies (sentiment & this set is on sale here)
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss in Woodland Green
Distress inks Cracked Pistachio & another distress ink which I cannot remember.  (Sorry about that)
Vagabond die cut machine




4 comments:

Pink Panoply said...

What an absolutely stunning card, Arlene. Your stencil accentuates your gorgeous butterfly perfectly. Beautiful layout. I'm always looking for ways to use my stencils and this has given me new inspiration.
😍😍😍
Nancy Edwards (your copic buddy)

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Arlene! These are super! Jo x

Unknown said...

I'm always looking for ways to use my stencils and this has given me new inspiration.
😍😍😍


หนังจีน

vaiybora said...

I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

ดูหนัง