Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Case a Designer at A2Z Scrapbooking - It's All About Tags For Me

When I saw Cindi's card here, I knew I had to try it with just plain ol' nesting dies, not that anything Hero Arts is plain.  But I just got my new Hero Arts stencil in and I couldn't wait to try it out.  And you won't believe what distress ink color I used - WILD HONEY.

I popped the orange tag up and put some sequins in.  Then I thought the tag hole was a bit big, so I copied another DT, Monica, with her neon  butterfly from August 12.  I added the smallest tags with a sentiment.          

Cndy's card of wonderful cups.  You can see those wonderful dies nesting below her cups in the first photo.  Monica's butterflies are vivid with neon inks.



 

The results below.  It's a tag card   The sequins can move around to their hearts desire. You can see this post at A2Z Scrapbooking.



Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge

Hero Arts CASE a Designer Challenge

Please join us in this months "CASE a Designer" challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to the a2z store. The current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code ARLENE15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.

  • Hero Arts Tags
  • Hero Arts Spiral Stencil
  • Hero Arts Butterfly stamps (I had the matching dies and didn't cut out the shape, however, I have used just the stamps in many other projects without die-cutting)
  • Hero Arts Neon Orange Ink
  • Hero Arts Ombre Light Ruby to Royal Red (Used the darkest color for the pops of dark red color on the orange body) - you could use any neon ink too
  • Old Hero Arts sentiment
  • Vagabond die cut machine
  • scrap papers

No comments: