Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Beautiful Snowy Hamlet

Frantic Stamper Inc.



This month's sponsor is at Die Cut Divas is The Frantic Stamper and yu can find so much there.  I found this wonderful village.  You can color it so many different ways.  I do have a confession.  After I finished coloring it and die-cutting it, I spilled a ton of water on this panel.  I grabbed it, shook it and found it wasn't too bad, just covered with water. LOL   I was able to rescue the panel.  I put a heavy block on top of it and hoped it would dry well.


Here is a close-up of the scene.  It is quite charming.  Well, I think so. 



Supplies:
Penny Black Snowy Hamlet at The Frantic Stamper
Elizabeth Craft Designs Sprig with berries at The Frantic Stamper
Nuvo Crystal Drops Red Berry
Vagabond die cut machine
Copic marker

This post is at Die Cut Divas 

No comments: