Saturday, August 1, 2015

August is for the Heart too


A brand new sponsor over at Die Cut Divas with lots of examples of Le Crystelle Clothing & Crafts.  Please enter the Die Cut Divas' challenge for August.

Who doesn't like Valentines Day?  I am loving my step cards and especially when I don't have to think about cutting my cards.  The card stock is beautiful.  I love just folding and creating.

The edges fold crisply and the card does not feel too think for mailing.
 Le Crystelle Clothing and Cards Tri-fold HEARTS Step Cards
Le Crystelle Clothing and Cards Spellbinders Lace Hearts
Memory Box Cityscape Nightline
Little B Handwritten (love & you)
Hero Arts Enjoy Today CL759
Hero Arts ink cube Red Royal (stamped sentiment & direct ink to key)
Check additional photos at Arlene's A Bit of This and That

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Chark said...

cool--I thought it was three cards, but one is more fun!