Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One more December Project


One more item for December:
A small gift of perfume for my daughter-in-law
I chose some silver gift wrap and a stamp by Judi-Kins, Spiral Flower Dots, and stamped it with Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink.  It does not dry fast or maybe much at all and I didn't want to take a heat tool to it as the box contains perfume.  (TIP - stamp before you wrap the present).  So I wiped some of the ink off.  I then die-cut the fabulous Elizabeth Craft Designs snowflakes and attached with Mono Multi Liquid Glue - just a few dots.  I love these snowflakes and this is the first time I've used them.  I cut the snowflakes out of  white glitter paper.  Simple, but a bit elegant too.


Close up of the snowflakes.   

Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas.  



1 comment:

joy said...

Gorgeous gift wrap, Arlene! I never tire of seeing snowflakes (on craft projects, that is.) These are so pretty and I love the glitter papers we have available now, don't you?