Friday, November 22, 2013

Novmeber can be Purple too!

Crafty Sentiments Designs has some cute unmounted rubber stamps and I love the image you see on my card.  So cute and adorable, you can use this image for birthdays, remembrances, and just fun!


I guess I'm just a non-traditional gal.  Another non-traditional color choice for the holidays.  I really like this cute little boy I purchased from Crafty Sentiments.  Such a cute rubber stamp.  I fell in love with the little guy.  Another Tim Holtz Distress marker presentation.  I do love the look of water color.  I stamped him on cold press water color paper.  I thought this card was great either way, without a banner and with one.  My car got a bit tilted on the second card.  It's not anymore.  Which card do you like best?

Without the banner

With the banner

I think the little toys are perfect.  Well, the Memento die-cuts are perfect.  Hope you liked the card.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Both are sweet Arlene. I like the first one.