Friday, November 1, 2013

Enjoy the Crafty Season!

A Crafty Sentiments greeting to you all!


Crafty Sentiments is our Die Cut Divas' sponsor for November.  I have had a fun time coloring their images. The first card for November is this cute snowman.  He was so much fun to color.  I plan on coloring him again.  I know I've used some non-traditional colors on this card, but I couldn't help it and I'll stick to that story!

Without further ado!

Yes, that is a lime green note card for Christmas.  I think he's a rather cute snowman.  I see I didn't color the nose, but I don't think I'm going to.  It might take over the whole face... sometimes lumps of coal do that.   He was fun to color, hope you like him too.

Recipe:
Crafty Sentiments digital Snowman Broom 
Hero Arts September - sentiment (CL056) - I don't think you can get this at HA anymore.
Hero Arts Banners and Messages (CL731)
Cuttlebug
Embossing folder Cuttlebug Provo Craft "Snowflakes"
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders - rectangles
Copic Markers
Twine

3 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

very nice card. that green is so much fun hugs bibiana

Greta said...

That snowman is darling & I love your fun card, Arlene!

Greta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.