Monday, June 24, 2013

Taking a Look at SUN FLOWER STUDIO


Yes, you caught me... I was walking through the Pinterest garden and came across a neat, handy way of storing Dies that I hadn't seen before.  The Pinterest page sent me to this web page at Sun Flower Studio and Leigh's post of July 23, 2008 on her Nestabilities storage idea.  I must say, it looks like a very good idea.

Has anyone thought of a magnetic board to hang your Nestabilities?  Not me... but Leigh is far and ahead the most creative thinker for storage in this area.

Please visit Leigh's post and let me know what you think.  Leave her some kind thoughts too.  Hopefully she'll be back to posting again soon.  I know her creativity quotient is low right now, but there's sunshine and smooth sailing scheduled ahead.

Hannah has a surprise for us over at the Die Cut Divas, so visit and be sure to enter the June challenge, there is STILL TIME!

No comments: